PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnian3

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2015
Illinois
All CPCC members and associates are invited to our next social smoke at Kenny The King in Lakemore, Illinois.
Kenny has a decent pipe tobacco selection and a large selection of cigars to chose from. If you are in the area, and are so inclined, come on out.

When - June 26th at 1pm
Where - Kenny The King
28975 W, IL Rt. 120
Lakemoor IL 60051

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Apparently Kenny is quite the chef. He's always hosting dinners and he does most of the cooking himself. Too bad I'm not in the area. I was able to convince Kenny to come down awhile during the last hours of the Chicago show in 2019. Nice guy.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I live about 25 miles west of Lakemoor. I've driven past this location so many times and never noticed it...I must of been napping behind the wheel. I always stop at Fratellos for lunch when I'm in the area. I'll have to stop and check out Kenny the King next time.

Reactions: sallow

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
I've been to some cigar events at Kenny's, good time. I have heard it said he has the largest humidor in Lake County.

I will have to check this one out.

Reactions: scloyd

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Kenny sounds like a great guy. I imagine the food and tobacco/cigars are free? Can't beat free. Given the choice between splendid isolation and society I'll choose the former 99/100. But this event, uncharacteristically, appeals.

Maybe I'll move back to Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.