PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
The FDA warns that cooking chicken in NyQuil may be hazardous to your health.

I’m always warning our youngest not to have whiskey enemas or eat Tide pods and now here’s something else I need to warn him of.

He’s only 28 and quite impressionable, and who knows what kids will think of next?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I’m always warning our youngest not to have whiskey enemas or eat Tide pods and now here’s something else I need to warn him of.

He’s only 28 and quite impressionable, and who knows what kids will think of next?
If repeated warnings regarding whiskey enemas and Tide pods are still required at 28, NyQuil and chicken might be a step in the right direction.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Wow, so that's a real thing. I thought it was a joke. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Either way, I'll probably go have a pipe.

Sidenote: Does anyone else remember people being this stupid when they were kids?
Growing up, I remember stories of kids wrapping towels around their necks and jumping out the window and getting injured emulating Superman, but they may have been apocryphal.

• Haha
Reactions: Streeper541

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
About the dumbest thing I actually remember doing was making cinnamon toothpicks.

I went to the local drug store and bought a little vial of cinnamon oil to soak toothpicks in, and it burned my lips exactly like they warned me it would.

Even hillbillies knew better than to buy their children Lawn Darts.

5F6FA362-34E2-4CBC-A970-2F3A597454CC.jpeg

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
About the weirdest thing we did as kids was smoke tea leaves & spices and try to light our farts.

Nowadays kids shove all sorts of things (even living) where the sun don't shine, eat soap, snort salt, stuff themselves till they vomit and cook with cough syrup. I don't get it.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The FDA warns that cooking chicken in NyQuil may be hazardous to your health.

This may actually supply a public service, ridding the world of contestants for a Darwin Award.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Our youngest needs no advice from me.

That never stops me from offering it.

The only thing he ever has done, that concerned me was buying a thousand cc Japanese superbike and bringing it home, and having his adoring mother ride on the back around town.

As he drove off to show his girlfriend I just sang him, in my best Johnny Cash voice,

Your mother’s always waiting you at home

The next morning he said at exactly 150 miles an hour, he heard my voice.

I’m glad my mother used to sing that song to me, you know?