Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
just one of many mistakes in the review ;)
bought from JJ Fox in scotland? with welsh language warning.
somethings amiss

last time I looked JJ Fox was in Dublin Ireland and the warnings were in Gaelic

yes to my tastes the Polish Condor is not as strong ,either flavour or nicotine as the original
Many mistakes? Seeing as how everything else aside from the two things you’ve pointed out are opinion. Is my opinion wrong? Yes JJ Fox is in Dublin and apparently the warning is in Gaelic not Welsh. I do not speak Welsh or Gaelic, my apologies. Neither of these particular facts are pertinent to the review itself. But thank you for pointing them out. If I could edit the post I would.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
@rustiepyles : News just in 'Condor Plug still doesn't taste like the one made by Gallaghers' Lol
I suspect my chance to try the Gallahers original has come and gone long ago, despite my best efforts my work on the time machine is stalled. It runs on Frog Morton and Three Nuns (Bells w/perique only). So without a steady supply of both I’m unable to get any fresh Gallahers Condor to compare it to. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I suspect my chance to try the Gallahers original has come and gone long ago, despite my best efforts my work on the time machine is stalled. It runs on Frog Morton and Three Nuns (Bells w/perique only). So without a steady supply of both I’m unable to get any fresh Gallahers Condor to compare it to. 😂
I reckon you could bribe a bowl or two out of condorlover with some cutty stem repairs

• Haha
Reactions: RustiePyles CPG

Bob the bear

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2022
Edinburgh UK
Here in Scotland , clan tobacco is a bit of a running joke. Can't say it has much appeal , but it does in sell well so maybe down south... I know a friend who smokes it in cigarettes . But I think condor is lovely. Sure it's polarising, but it's not the beast I also read it was made out to be.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
It is an interesting smoke. If you mix the 2 you get something that resembles the 1950s War Horse Bar but obviously fresher - probably what the original tasted like IMHO but then who really knows without the aid of a TARDIS to travel through time!
@rustiepyles : Check page 37 of the owners manual as it suggests alternate fuel supplies for the TARDIS like Klingon Farts also known as Royal Yacht..

View attachment 199396

Unfortunately it's not a fuel problem with my Tardis. I found a crack in the Time/Space Continuem Differential crystal and haven't been able to replace it yet.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@pappymac: That seems to be a fairly common issue with Type 40 models. Have you tried Ebay Automotive as they have a fairly good selection of TARDIS spare parts for a sale for less than 200 Gallifreyian Zerls. As an alternate you might visit your local TARDIS Super Store...

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
@pappymac: That seems to be a fairly common issue with Type 40 models. Have you tried Ebay Automotive as they have a fairly good selection of TARDIS spare parts for a sale for less than 200 Gallifreyian Zerls. As an alternate you might visit your local TARDIS Super Store...

You might be able to use one of these, of course you would need Transphonic spectrum modulator to get it work on the British wave form. Tardis time travel uses the COS wave of reality while the Delorian opperated on the SIN wave of reality.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015

I will have to check the Super Store. Sure would be nice to get it functioning properly.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I didn't find Condor to be anything like Erinmore. Erinmore tastes like Juicy Fruit chewing gum.
I last smoked Erinmore in 1985, and I can tell you that it wasn’t anything like Juicy Fruit or any other gum I can think of. The overwhelming scent/taste of violets is what I noted at the time. (And, yes, I’ve eaten violets, so I do know what they taste like.)

I last smoked Erinmore in 1985, and I can tell you that it wasn’t anything like Juicy Fruit or any other gum I can think of. The overwhelming scent/taste of violets is what I noted at the time. (And, yes, I’ve eaten violets, so I do know what they taste like.)
I've had the older and newer version of Condor... neither of which tasted like violets or flowers to me. The older version had hints of cheap suntan lotion to me, but it was sort of pleasing.