PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
sometimes going through old tobacconists brings luck, this time I found 9 pouch of Condor RR, and I did not hesitate to buy them all, discontinued in Spain since 2011/2012, so these must be about ten years old. I have already opened one and it is perfect, maybe a little dry, but nothing more, it is a tobacco that I love, I have been lucky this time.

IMG_20210212_105521.jpg

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Condor has been discontinued in Spain for about 10 years, I don't remember exactly, 2011/2012.

As far as I have been able to know, the SG and G&H importer in Spain, who was the same, has prepared an order but does not import it, I guess that the change in customs or some problem has for it.

In any case, I keep buying from Synjeco in Plug the ones I like, St James Plug, which is the St James flake in plug format and also the FV Plug which is the FVF in plug.

I would only miss the BBF when I run out of the many cans I have in my cellar and the Sam's flake.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
sometimes going through old tobacconists brings luck, this time I found 9 pouch of Condor RR, and I did not hesitate to buy them all, discontinued in Spain since 2011/2012, so these must be about ten years old. I have already opened one and it is perfect, maybe a little dry, but nothing more, it is a tobacco that I love, I have been lucky this time.

That's awesome Gus ! If the tobacco is too dry for your liking, you can always re-hydrate/light spray of distilled water. I wish it was available here !

Reactions: Gus and BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.