PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
OK quick question: I am buying a tin of Mac Baren vanilla cream which I love, and need a quick recommendation for another tobacco of similar (low) nicotine strength, ideally with lots of flavour and aroma...shipping is cheaper if I buy more than one tin/pouch

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Might want to give the 7 Seas line from MacBaren a try. The two I've tried, Royal and Regular (Royal gets a better room note), have a lot of flavour and the nicotine levels didn't seem that high at all (if there's too much vitamin-n my stomach will always end up a mess and that's never happened with these blends). Another one to try for an aromatic with great flavour and room note would be Peterson's Special Reserve 2011. A strawberry and cream flavouring that I've only heard good things about and can't wait to order myself.
I understand the shipping hit some places give. That's why I'm waiting until I can place an order around $95, because smokingpipes.com does free shipping on orders that size or bigger.

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
Mnay thanks for those suggestions, guys! I will most likely order all of those which will keep down shipping costs considerably, and if there are one or two I dont take to I always have a few pipe pals near me who are happy to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.