PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dies_Irae

Lurker
May 8, 2021
Rhode Island
I picked up the entire line of Peterson short rusticated pipes and figured I’d show them off in case anyone wanted to compare the sizes of them.

These are great smokers. I prefer the smaller size of these pipes as they seem more proportionate to my face and are great for clenching with softy bits.

As I put together this collection I noticed there is the old and new Peterson rustication. I will do a side by side of those in a different thread. All of the pipes here are the new Peterson rustication besides the prince (406). I am returning the (406) and will wait to find one with the new rustication. Hope this helps anyone interested in this line. If you would like more photos of a particular model let me know!

Will

Attachments

• C97E5E93-8BBC-4FB7-ACF7-E601BF3B9DCF.jpeg
    C97E5E93-8BBC-4FB7-ACF7-E601BF3B9DCF.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 26

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
Great pics! Thanks for posting. You're making me want a 999 now as that's a killer one. My smooth 80s Short is always an enjoyable smoke. Wish they would offer sandblasts & acrylic stems in the line though, but I'm glad they don't as I would probably have at least 8 more. It's so tempting to get a 230 too.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Great pics! Thanks for posting. You're making me want a 999 now as that's a killer one. My smooth 80s Short is always an enjoyable smoke. Wish they would offer sandblasts & acrylic stems in the line though, but I'm glad they don't as I would probably have at least 8 more. It's so tempting to get a 230 too.
Both of mine are smooth finishes - when I get some time, I will post a photo.
The latest Pete sandblasts have been really deep and craggy, which I really like (I have a recent blasted SH Lestrade).
I would definitely be in the market for a few more if they bring out blasted Shorts.