PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Work and life have kept me out of my pipe workshop, but in between opening two restaurants, I squeezed in restoring this Comoy Sandblast, a pretty simple task, it was in very good condition.

Full Details at the Reborn Pipes Blog:

Before

Comoys_42_Sandblast_Before (1).jpgComoys_42_Sandblast_Before (3).jpg

After

Comoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_01.JPGComoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_02.JPGComoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_03.JPGComoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_05.JPGComoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_06.JPGComoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_07.JPGComoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_09.jpgComoys_42_Sandblast_FIN_10.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I think I would rather hear the details about opening two restaurants during this mess. You sir have some major cojones. Hats off for both!
I guess that does seem odd! We're a QSR (aka fast food - with drive-thru), so our sales are up! We were built for this. Supply chain for people, food and equipment was a challenge, but we got it done (had to deal with vendors tell us, no Roast Beef, no Burger...) Thankfully our director of purchasing is awesome and he kept us in business with minimal interruption (unlike Wendys - out of burgers).

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Very nice restoration Al, as usual. It is unfortunate that life takes us away from the important things like refurbishing pipes isn't it?

Best of luck too on the two restaurants! Before you said drive thru, I thought you would have opened a pub or something called "The Polished Bowl" or "The Stem and Shank"

Reactions: ssjones
Status
Not open for further replies.