PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
What's the deal with Comoy' s Of London? I have a few of their blends on hand and went to do a bit more research and can find very little availability. It seems P&C may have dropped these blends from their catalog and most other retailers seem to be out of stock.

Does anyone know if this brand has been discontinued? or is it just a supply issue? Would appreciate anyone's thoughts/ comments on this particular brand. Thanks!

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Wow. That must be frustrating. I’m assuming if you travel abroad you could bring it back though? Sorry for all the questions just find it interesting!
Yep you can still bring in 50g duty free or apply for a permit if you wish to import pipe/RYO tobaccos - however that’s not something I’m keen on doing. Smokeless forms and cigars are exempt from permit requirements.

Reactions: JOHN72

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I knew the rules were strict but that is quite something. Has that, coupled with high prices, reduced the number of tobacco users across the board? Apologies to the OP for this thread hijack. ?
Yeah bro, there’s probably more comoys cask blends in stock than kiwi pipe smokers. I’m fortunate however to have a few friends that enjoy a pipe, and some of us grow our own

Reactions: Fiddlepiper
Status
Not open for further replies.