PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
I live in columbus and plan on being at smokers haven friday evening and at the pipe show on saturday. I hope to meet some fellow forum members this year.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I'm hoping to but its not looking good this year. Money's tight...

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
I'll be there! I bought a table, and hope to stop into Smoker's Haven Friday afternoon before the show opens. Looking forward to meeting you guys! Phil, I can't wait either.

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
I'm contemplating it but taxes are due in Sept. I lived in the Short North for awhile last year maybe I can bum a couch from someone. :P

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Crap! I live in Columbus, but I'll be out of town for work that weekend. That weekend is the only work travel I do, too... :(

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
I will be there and it will be my 1st. I hope to meet some members (friends) I've meet on here.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I've wanted to attend this show for several years and had made tentative plans to go this year and meet up with an old Gent from Eerie,PA. there. But,just got back from the Grabow "convention" in North Carolina and property taxes are coming up so I doubt that I will make it. :(

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I took my vacation that week. I was going to ride down to smokingpipes B&M but I think I'll drive up there for the weekend. I'm coming from South Carolina. It'll be the first pipe show I've been to. Smokingpipes will still be there but this only comes once a year.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
The Chicago Show will have a table at the NASPC Columbus Show this Friday and Saturday August 22 and 23. Frank Burla, Hans Hansen, and I will be distributing show flyers and table registration forms for the May 2nd and 3rd 2015 Chicago Show. Stop by and say hello if you are at the Columbus Show.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
bentmike and I will be at the show on Saturday, but tonight we are going to be enjoying an evening at the house, grilling steaks. 8)

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
I won't be in Columbus but a friend - Ian Walker of Northern Briars in the UK - is there. Please say "Hello" if you see him. Great guy and a superb pipe maker.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.