PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
Greetings all, I just found out that I have to travel to Columbus on business tomorrow. Are there any must stop pipe stores in the Columbus area? :puffpipe:

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Smokers Haven is not really setup for retail and there is no smoking in the shop.. But, well worth a visit. What part of town will you be in?

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Premal is in the middle of some projects at the moment, and will not be open for walk-ins until further notice.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Pipes and Pleasure is well worth a visit and much easier to find from downtown area. Decent enough smoking lounge, good selection of tins. Nice owner.

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
I checked out Pipes and Pleasures. Very, very nice shop.Very personable and friendly staff. I'll definitely stop back by the next time I'm in Columbus. Thanks for the replies! :puffpipe:

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
While Pipes and Pleasures has a nice selection of tins, the Tinder Box at Karric Square has more pipes and a fantastic staff. They also have a good variety of tinned tobaccos and a comfortable smoking lounge area. The manager is personable and knowledgeable. Great shop!

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
Visited the Tinder Box at Karric Square and spoke wth Mike. Great store! Picked up some Cape Breton blend. Smokes wonderful! Great recommendation by Mike! :puffpipe:

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
If you are looking for a trifecta visit Governors in Westerville. Just dont go near Westerville tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.