PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

etsisbull

Lurker
Apr 3, 2013
I don't know about y'all, but I've been going through withdrawals and wishing it was football season already. Just wondering if there are any college football fans out there. If so, feel free to represent your favorite team (or teams), conference, et cetera.
P.S. Roll Tide

P.S.S. Gig 'em

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
HUGE college football fan. Michigan Wolverines are my squad and I am also going through withdrawal.
GO BLUE!!!!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
We go! We go! War Damn Eagle!
Auburn-Heisman-Winners.gif

ggpuntbamapunt.jpg

etsisbull

Lurker
Apr 3, 2013
Dang Lawrence! I thought you'd be one of the good guys. You let me down, haha. Its okay though, since y'all had a SUCH a great year this past year.
I was lucky enough to be one of the members of the Million Dollar Band from 2008 through 2011. Enjoyed every second of the three Rammer Jammers I played in those Iron Bowls.
Roll Tide Anyway, Lawrence!!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Not to fear Etsisbull, my best friend is a dyed in the wool Bama fan as well.

He too played in the Million Dollar Band, from 1970 through 1974.

Don't worry, I always pull for Bama when they are not playing Auburn.

Because I want Bama to have had an undefeated season before they loose the Iron Bowl. :D

neverknowsbest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2013
The only proper response is an endorsement for the team from THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY! GO BUCKEYES!

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Jud, did you make it to the Capital One bowl a few years back when y'all played the Tide?
The Tide was badly underranked,iirc, and certainly could have (maybe should have?) been playing for the national championship. State had one of those seasons where a lot of breaks went the right way, so the fellas were in way over their heads. I knew it was trouble from the beginning. :)

But my diploma says "Michigan State University" on it, just like my youngest daughter's does; and my dad's said "Michigan State College". My allegiances are not lightly chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0UsIQJzA-k

etsisbull

Lurker
Apr 3, 2013
My allegiances are not lightly chosen.

Nothing wrong with that. Its the same way in my family. My grandparents both worked at the university as well as my mother.
Also y'all's 2010 season reminds me of our 2008 season, when we got our butts handed to us by Utah in the Sugar bowl.
M I Z... Z O U! Go Tigers! Hoping for a better season this year in the SEC.

teufelhund, y'all should have a better year this season. Y'all have some good teams coming to Columbia this year. That 3 game stretch of Florida, USC, and Tennessee will probably make or break y'all's season. Better luck this year!

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Two more important notes... I wipe my ass with wolverine fur, and Ann Arbor is still a whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.