PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

vates

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2019
All kinds of coffee and techniques. I can appreciate almost everything as long as there's still more coffee than any other substance there. Lately I prefer beans from Guatemala, Costa Rica, or Columbia. In coffee shops I usually order doppio or flat white. Sometimes Vietnamese (if it's the right type of venue). At home I became lazy lately and usually just go AeroPress.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My favorite is Café Du Monde from New Orleans. It has been made the same way since 1862 and has Chicory in it. It is strong the way I make it. 5 big table spoons for a pot. I use some half and half heated to 29 seconds and I put in 5 spoon fulls of Stevia.
I like it strong and sweet and have been drinking it like this for well over a decade.

I use to be a bean geek, with french press, Bodum vacuum press, fancy machine. I ended up back on my DuMonde and been there ever since. If you have any taste for coffee, give it a try.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I’m a caffeine whore.

I drink whatever gets caffeine in my system.

I prefer Death Wish cold and canned just because I’m lazy

But I also make coffee using pour over, French press, and about 18 other ways.

I use what’s convenient for the moment. But I generally consume about 900 mg of caffeine per day.

Fun fact, if I can’t sleep, I shotgun a 12 oz can of Diet RedBull and am asleep within 10 minutes.

I also blend mushroom powder and MCT oil into some of the brew I do.

mbmoehl

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2022
Metro Detroit
Typical home brew is a light drip pot of Folgers for the wife and I. When friends come over (or we are feeling fancy), they get a French press of fresh ground beans from a local roaster, Chazzano. I love a traditional macchiatos from local roasters with a tiny amount of sugar in the raw. Every once in a while I like lattes or a cappuccino. However, this summer I discovered Starbucks Vanilla Sweat Cream iced coffee, good when on the road.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Generally speaking, I'm a tea drinker but I also have to have that after-meal espresso shot,and by the weekends I use to make some cappuccinos with my Rancilio espresso machine, sometimes I do use Moka pots or Neapolitan-style flip coffee pot called:Cuccumella Napolitano, favored coffee brand is Passalaqua' which is renowned Italian Coffee roaster based in southern Italy city of Napoli
Hopefully I'm bringing back a kilo when I visit Napoli this spring! Dreaming of it!