Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
When I smoked cigars more regularly some of the ones I really enjoyed were coffee flavored. Does anyone know if there is a pipe tobacco like this?

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Pete's Special Reserve 2012 has some coffee flavoring. Aside from that all I have is Denis Leary's rant on coffee flavored coffee. The language is strong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxgv4QtKM8

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
Yes grizzly86! I recommend 4noggins Double Fantasy. I think it's excellent; I ordered 4 oz of it and smoke it often. It's a very mild, relaxing aromatic.
http://www.4noggins.com/4nogginsBulkDOUBLEFANTASY.aspx

martiniman

Apr 6, 2012
I love Leary,

Nothing like a good cup of Joe with the pipe when the evenings start to cool down.

Jul 12, 2011
Boswell's Pipe's pleasure it outstanding; coffee, chocolate & Vanilla,

I want to eat this stuff...but smoking it is damn good too ;-)

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Altadis has cappacino bulk and a coffee bulk. I haven't had either of them but all the blends I have had of theirs has been dead on. You can get them through P&C. They do tend to be a little on the moist sticky side from the heavy casing, so be sure if you get any you give it some dry time. I absolulty loved Blue Note, Baclava, and my favorite Creme Brule.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I'm gonna have to try Piper's pleasure next time, the one time I did get a coffee flavored one it was "Irish Coffee" houseblend of some kind and oh my God, it tasted rancid 8O The closest description I could get to it would be, it was like smoking rice after going bad for several weeks outside the fridge.
That coffee video was priceless!

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Thanks for the replies, and please keep them coming.
ps Will be out of town for a day or two, but looking forward to adding some blends to "the list".

dirtybearpipes

Might Stick Around
Jul 12, 2012
Thanks for posting this Griz, I've been wondering the same thing! That's one of the only things I really miss about cigar smoking... the coffee flavored cigars haha. I'm gonna have to check out this 4noggins stuff!

batdemon

Dec 20, 2011
C&D has an Espresso blend that is pretty tasty though it is not as strong flavored as the name suggests

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I enjoy C&D Espresso and Mocha. The Mocha is 1/2 Espresso and 1/2 dark chocolet. Both taste good.
Winton

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I so often drink coffee with a pipe, it would be a flavor redundancy, but I would think coffee would be a

natural aromatic flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.