PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
What a room note!
LOL! A morning constitutional, coffee maybe and a pipe definitely for the longer "sit downs!" :)

One of this house's bathrooms has a door leading directly into the garage and a side door nearby leading straight into the backyard. So, opening both doors here lets the German Shepherd siblings go outside to do their morning business while their master may opt to to his :). Meanwhile with both doors open & pipe in hand or on lavatory, and listening to the glorious sounds of the morning birds chirping and pups barking, while taking care of one's own "morning constitutional"--the morning gets off to a fine start unless chilly breeze is blowing in from the yard!! Sorry for the graphic picture but obviously there are two of us who take advantage of this "quiet time" "-)))

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
LOL! A morning constitutional, coffee maybe and a pipe definitely for the longer "sit downs!" :)

One of this house's bathrooms has a door leading directly into the garage and a side door nearby leading straight into the backyard. So, opening both doors here lets the German Shepherd siblings go outside to do their morning business while their master may opt to to his :). Meanwhile with both doors open & pipe in hand or on lavatory, and listening to the glorious sounds of the morning birds chirping and pups barking, while taking care of one's own "morning constitutional"--the morning gets off to a fine start unless chilly breeze is blowing in from the yard!! Sorry for the graphic picture but obviously there are two of us who take advantage of this "quiet time" "-)))
The most poetic version of taking a crap I've ever heard.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
I do most of my coffee drinking and pipe smoking driving between Passaic County and Hudson County. For me, Solani Aged Burley Flake, MacBaren HH Burley Flake, and KBV Burley Morning Pipe go the best with coffee. My first great coffee/tobacco pairing was the worst Dunkin Donuts coffee ever and GL Pease Chelsea Morning. I did that every morning for months.

Coffee and pipe--to me very tasty, today called for roasting some green coffee beans (Mexican Oaxaca coffee--one of my top 3 favorites!) before grinding and dousing in boiling water.
There's nothing like fresh coffee that's been roasted to perfection!
56909643911__F18EA4B0-10EC-4FAE-96F5-00F67C9BE4D5 (1).JPG
The left is for Sample roasts (1.5 lbs/hr.) The right is for Commercial roasts (25 lbs/hr.)

Status
Not open for further replies.