New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I enjoy Virginia's and Burley's with some English blends when the mood hits. However, my "go to" daily smoke tends to be Half and Half. Classic, slightly sweet, decent nicotine fix, tasty, and tends to never let me down.

I always come back to Half and Half and enjoy it when nothing else sounds good.

Does anyone else regularly go back to the typical codger blends? If so, name your king.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I enjoy Virginia's and Burley's with some English blends when the mood hits. However, my "go to" daily smoke tends to be Half and Half. Classic, slightly sweet, decent nicotine fix, tasty, and tends to never let me down.

Does anyone else regularly go back to the typical codger blends? If so, name your king.
Have you tried C&D's leftovers "Grand Croupier Double Down"?

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri

I’ve been buying and smoking a lot of Half and Half since 1972.

The other codger blends are good, but it’s the best.

In my office I smoke candy flavored cavendish tobaccos.

At my farm it’s almost always Half and Half.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I’ve been buying and smoking a lot of Half and Half since 1972.

The other codger blends are good, but it’s the best.

In my office I smoke candy flavored cavendish tobaccos.

At my farm it’s almost always Half and Half.
I liked half and half for a very short time. Like maybe a month I smoked it straight. Then something happened and it started burning the hell out of my mouth. Now I'm scared of it.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I liked half and half for a very short time. Like maybe a month I smoked it straight. Then something happened and it started burning the hell out of my mouth. Now I'm scared of it.
I liked it for maybe a week, but now it just doesn't do it for me anymore. The smell kinda makes me sick to me stomach. I have almost a full pouch I keep in my roll for the time when I done have anything else to smoke.