PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Clickklick had asked for some member to contact him with requests for custom pipes. I was one of the lucky ones that agreed to create a pipe for. He asked me what type of pipe I would like and he agreed to carve a Pot shape for me. I let him pick the colors for the stain and stem. The pipe arrived yesterday and it was beautiful. As others have said the pipe was in a nice leather bag. It was better than I could have hoped for. Classy black stain and a white acrylic stem with black swirls in it. I smoked C&D Burley Flake #2 for my inaugural smoke. The pipe performed wonderfully. It smoked cool and the draw was wide-open. I already know that this pipe will be in my regular rotation. Since everyone says if there are not any pictures it didn't happen.
From humble begins a masterpiece has emerged.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Very snazzy! Love that stem. I have one of his volcanos, and it smokes quite heavenly. Congrats on that beautiful piece!

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Nice!
Burley Flake #2 is one of my favorites, too and I often use it to break in pipes, whether new or just new to me.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Another great looking Clickklick pipe...like the nifty chord pipe rest too. :puffy:

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Thanks everyone the pipe is great and working with Adam was a breeze. Once he starts taking commissions I would highly recommend getting in the line which I assume will be long. Once again thank you Adam for a great pipe.
@jkrug- I saw one on another forum and said I can do that and did.

Status
Not open for further replies.