PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Clark emailed me the finished pictures tonight. I must say that Clark definitely nailed this one. It is exactly as I had pictured it would be, and I cannot wait to get it! I think it will smoke amazingly well with my English blends.

B

Dec 24, 2012
Brandon, that is stunning. Love the pipe. I will say I paused a little bit in my own mind and wondered if this is more a brandy than an apple shape, but I love the shape nevertheless.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Peck, I believe you have a point my friend. I just started the commission as a bent apple, and then came across one similar to this he had done and took off with it. I think it probably is closer to a hefty bent brandy than an apple really. Now I guess I will have to do an actual bent apple later. Hmm, sounds like a good flake smoker of a bent apple maybe?

B

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Beautiful execution of classic meets modern day.
Congratulations on an outstanding pipe.
May all your smokes be in good health.
Season's Greetings

acutabovebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 18, 2013
Patras - Greece
I am lucky enough to have two of his pipes. Second one received today! the smoke great both of them and the craftsmanship is fantastic. Now the price??? Very affordable for an artisan pipe maker!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
If I was browsing pipes I would normally forgo this style. Your pic has just given me an attitude adjustment. That pipe is gorgeous.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Just wanted to bump this up and say that after a few more smokes now, this is the finest smoking pipe I have. Am now anxiously awaiting my next commission from Clark. It should be a VA flake smoking champion!

B

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Dude that shape is highly creative. Wow what a stunner. Hope you enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.