Cigarette, cigar, pipe smoke linked to climate change (satire)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

calabashed

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2015
Stumbled across this earlier, thought I'd share:
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/cigarette-cigar-pipe-smoke-linked-to-climate-change-t16787.html

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Everyone knows the true cause of "climate change".
serveimage.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I think the link to the satirical political website in the original poster's comment is in violation of the rules of this forum, disguised as relevant to primary forum objectives.

Linking to a politically motivated website, whether or not it uses satire as a means of communicating a political agenda should not be permitted in this forum.

I've looked at this link and researched its origin.

Here is a link to 'its' wikipedia description.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_People%27s_Cube

Humor and satire are all fine and dandy, but extremist agenda is not.

I urge the moderators to remove this thread immediately because it is in violation of rules concerning political commentary.

calabashed

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2015
Oops, guess I should clarify I wasn't going for a political post here. I am personally unfamiliar with The People's Cube and its politics, I found this while searching for tobacco legislation news. Not an attempt to slip in a disguised agenda, I just thought it was clever and spoke to something a lot of us have noticed.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I disagree with you newbroom. This is pipe-based satire. The choice to dig deeper and be politically offended is yours.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I hope global warming is real because I live up north but would like to retire in a Florida climate without having to move. I drive huge gas guzzling trucks and leave all the lights on 7/24 to do my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.