PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Santa was very, very good to me this year!
My new Peterson Aran:

petersonpipe_zpsb9dd2e35.jpg

My new 6 pipe rack:

piperack_zps8a3a8dfa.jpg

Rack, Tins, and new Zippo Pipe Lighter:

rackandtins_zps98506aef.jpg

Tins - Peterson Sherlock Holmes, Frog Morton On The Bayou, Dunhill Early Morning Pipe, Dunhill Nightcap, Sutliff Private Stock Alexander Bridge, and Sutliff Private Stock Moulin Rogue:

tobacctins_zps886ad459.jpg

What is missing, and that I am not happy about, is that I was supposed to also have the Pipe Men of the Year Sampler from PipesandCigars.com, a 2 pipe pouch and three 2oz tins of Hearth and Home. It's not here, and so I have to call them tomorrow and find out where it is. Either they forgot to ship it out, or I dunno. But they need to make it right or lose my business, which I would hate to have happen since they've been a good company in the past. We'll see.
Now you show us your Christmas haul!

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Sorry for the small pics. Stupid iPhone, or stupid Photobucket, or just stupid me! Merry Christmas, brothers (and sisters)!

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
good lot you have there. i have a few pipes coming in a few days but the tobacco is all in. finally got my meat candy, H&H daybreak, and H&H Anniversary kake. Im really liking the Daybreak.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
The men of the year sampler was on back order. They had a lot of orders to fill and shipped them in the order they were purchased. Mine came on the 24th but shipped separately from the rest of my order which came the week before. Congrats on the score and the sampler is really nice.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Metarzan, that's certainly encouraging. I keep trying P&C but their phone numbers keep ringing busy and they haven't responded to my e-mail. When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 7th, and on the 13th I got an e-mail from an employee saying that it was in stock and would be shipped out in a day or two, the 14th or 15th.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Congrats on your score, some nice stuff you got there. Whenever I have something back ordered with P&C, I just wait for the email telling me they are shipping it. As soon as they get it they ship. I have never had an issue not getting a back order.

Status
Not open for further replies.