Christmas greetings & smokes. From your part of the world.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
New Cigars
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Wishing everybody a merry Christmas, from Hereford here in good old England.

Smoking the lovely Bengal slices in an even lovelier Canadian Canadian (cheers @davet!) sherry on the side. Lots & lots of marvellous sherry!

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
And to you Simon I feel I should be smoking temple bar in a Dublin. I don't own a Dublin so I'll make do with me northern briars poker. Just having a Ricard for appero before the dinner. Funny thing it smells just like warhorse green.

Jun 4, 2014
Merry Christmas Gentleman. Christmas morning is bright and sunny here in Pennsylvania. No holiday "spirits" yet, just lots of coffee to combat a early rising five year old.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
First cuppa, an MCD, dog walked and emptied, so time for a sit and a Merry Christmas to you all. May you all find a bit of what you want under the tree and very little of what you actually deserve. :puffpipe:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mild with occasional sun here in central North Carolina. I made breakfast, and in a while, we'll open gifts and phone family around the country. Went to a church service with mostly carol singing last evening. Individual candles to sing Silent Night. Came home to fried duck sausage and potatoes. Fig liquor for "tea" and sparkling rose for supper. Merry Christmas, and happy Hanukkah, and holidays to all. Christmas in England would be a treat for sure. Later shrimp and grits, a real Southern dinner, although my wife who is the chef is from Northern Missouri up near the Mississippi and the Iowa line.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
50 degrees and sunny here in Maryland. I'm enjoying some MM965 in the Jack Howell.

Merry Christmas to all of the board!
15676136_1600984429917546_5046813132601090975_o.jpg

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
Merry Christmas from damp Ohio; blessings to all. Happy Channukah to those of you observing. Happy Boxing day tomorrow for yet others!

gmjabsky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2015
Merry Christmas from Pennsyltuckey! My oldest gifted me a tin of Pete' Irish Flake. My first try of this tobacco. It's delicious in my kaywoodie. I'm feeling the N, it's making my scalp tingle!

lonefrog615

Might Stick Around
Nov 19, 2015
Merry Christmas from 70 degrees Atlanta Georgia. Smoking a wonderful bowl of Frog Morton (original) in a Brebbia author.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
From the boonies of N. California, a Merry Christmas, etc., etc., including Festivus, to all.
Raked some leaves, walked the dogs, and smoked some "Winter"- a ten year old English blend from Pipe Collectors Club of America that I found in Las Vegas at the show. Now watching Warriors-Cavs game.
Best wishes to all.

seagullplayer

Jan 30, 2014
Indiana
Merry Christmas to all from Southern Indiana, light misty rain all day.
Wonderful Church Service this morning. Chinese Buffet with family this afternoon.
Finally getting to sit down and enjoy a bowl. Something new from a local B&M.
Getting ready to watch Sunday night Football. All is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.