PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Such a great shape though. It's even better in person. I'm going to have a 7-day set of these, I am!
That's what I said about the 904s. I have ten now. 8O

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Aye Cap'n! May you have fair seas and following winds for ye deserve good fortune tak'n care of pipesmokingtom. (But I did notice that not a wisp 'o the Frigate was on board that cask.)

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Most of my BF has at least three years of age on it, and the tins are swelling. Didn't want to scare him with an exploding tobacco can. :mrgreen: Then again, that Aylesbury is over two years old, surprised it hasn't swollen a bit.

May 4, 2015
Ha! The Black Frigate I have plenty of as it is. I couldn't have been happier about what I received. All great stuff!

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
The Speakeasy is a good companion for Black Frigate. A nice rum background without being overpowering. The Watch City Slices has rum as well. Come to think of it, a lot of my cellar has rum. Hmmmmmm.... I see a pattern here. :mrgreen:

May 4, 2015
The Speakeasy is a good companion for Black Frigate
I'm debating opening the Speakeasy for my camping trip tonight... It's supposed to be cellared for 10 years or some such, but I'm not sure I have the requisite patience.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I've put some back as well, but used it to break in one of my 9004s. It is quite good fresh!

May 4, 2015
You're all sunzabitches, the lot of ye. Fine.. I'll buy all this stuff, but one of you has to let me move in when I'm not-so-politely ejected from my house.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
You can share the couch with my greyhound, but he does have bed aggression. Snooze at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.