Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Chris “Fuzzy” Felts. Chris is the Sales Agent for Augusta USA, which is the exclusive distributor for White Spot Pipes, a.k.a. Dunhill. If you’ve bought a Dunhill pipe anywhere between 2003 and now, Chris has touched it. He flies to London, and personally chooses each pipe that will be imported into the U.S. He started his tobacco career at Uptown’s, then transferred to their wholesale division, Music City Marketing. When Music City closed, he wanted to stay involved with Dunhill, and did. In Pipe Parts Brian will discuss the Black Patch Tobacco Wars. Yep, it was a thing.

Chris-Felts.jpg

Chris Felts (L) & Kalmon S. Hener – Product Line Director of The White Spot division.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I have plans tonight but for love of all things good and pure, someone PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE TELL Chris I need a 6103 in County finish with good grain. I also need the 6103 in a Chestnut and Bruyere finished to but I don't want to be greedy. I have a kidney to trade if he knows someone in need. Possibly a left or right testicle too, but I recommend the left. It's the most potent since the "incident". Damn Anne Hathaway. Oh and is there any way to block brobs and embers from calling in? We don't need them giving the poor man a headache. Three minutes of their anti-Dunhill shenanigans and the poor guy will want to drive a railroad spike into his temple. Then where will we Dunhillphiles be? Is Dunhillphiles the right way to say it? I'm a fan , I don't want to have sex with them. Anyways...tell Chris 6103 good grain County! Thank you.

Last edited:

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I have plans tonight but for love of all things good and pure, someone PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE TELL Chris I need a 6103 in County finish with good grain. I also need the 6103 in a Chestnut and Bruyere finished to but I don't want to be greedy. I have a kidney to trade if he knows someone in need. Possibly a left or right testicle too, but I recommend the left. It's the most potent since the "incident". Damn Anne Hathaway. Oh and is there any way to block brobs and embers from calling in? We don't need them giving the poor man a headache. Three minutes of their anti-Dunhill shenanigans and the poor guy will want to drive a railroad spike into his temple. Then where will we Dunhillphiles be? Is Dunhillphiles the right way to say it? I'm a fan , I don't want to have sex with them. Anyways...tell Chris 6103 good grain County! Thank you.
:ROFLMAO:

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
I also want a 6103 County...and a 6103 Tanshell while we’re at it!!! I have kidneys and stuff too! Please Mister Dunhill, please! ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Two kidneys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.