PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Chicago what have you done? I would like to know who thought it would be a good idea to bestow the "Honorary" title of Dr. Of Pipes to Brian Levine...if you've listened to the most recent Pipes Radio pod cast, you know what I'm talking about. The pipe gods have cursed us. I am taking over and under bets now as to how long Dr. Levine will remind us of his new title. "Brian, it's HONORARY...please stay away from the light...and by all means do not go into a hospital or medical center proclaiming your new status." Oh his poor wife...I've heard that she has a "hit list", and is willing to pay handsomely for the "heads" of those on the inner sanctum who voted for Brian. I'm calling first dibs on Dr. Levine's tobacco cellar once his head explodes from his new status. Kevin..good luck, but I see no rainbow in site...no end to the tunnel, so I guess all I can say is Congrats Brian...oops I mean Dr. Levine

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
He joins the honorable ranks of other notable individuals like Dr Jeckle And Dr Frankenstein...

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Congratulations to Brian! I was at the dinner and got a few yuks from his speech!

And lets not forget to recognize Charatan collector Dennis Congos was elected Doctor of Pipes from the collectors side. Dennis is one of the few active collectors that is around from the early day of the hobby as we know it. He supports most of the shows year in and year out. Pipes are not his job but his passion. 8O

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
A monster indeed. I already used these on Facebook congratulating Brian, but I can rerun them!
Is it Doctor Luh-Vine or Leh-Veen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkJOZOOXJWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo

Status
Not open for further replies.