PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
For tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show we have a different format and it will be all about two pipe shows—”shows” as in organized conferences / get togethers. Brian just got back from the Chicago pipe show, and most of this episode will be a discussion on that. Brian will give us a run down on how he spent each day, and information on the new venue. Then we have four different show attendees that Brian talked to on the show floor to get their takes on the newly revived show. In the opening Pipe Parts segment you’ll hear about another pipe show. Brian and Dave Peterson (DaveinLAX) have taken over the West Coast Pipe Show and renamed it The Las Vegas International Pipe Show. Mark your calendars for October 21-23, 2022.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Brian-Levine.jpg

Brian Levine (Photo: Quincy Worthington)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Next best thing to being there. I may have to catch up with this. We're watching the Theodore Roosevelt biography on the History Channel, which despite ad interruptions, is well produced, well-paced, and historically solid.

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Great show and it was a pleasure to see so many people in Chicago. I enjoyed chatting with Fred J and others during my time at the show. I can't wait for next year already. I'll see everyone in Columbus.

Jason

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
This is my first show and it was so much fun. I think I made three rounds to all the tables just to see the pipes and talk to the owners/makers. I'm thinking of trying to get out to Columbus which is about 5 hours for me just to go to another show! Can't wait for next year already. Thank you for all those who make it possible.

Reactions: lukasstrifeson

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
The pipe show report makes it sound like a lot of fun and friendship all around. I’d love to get out to one some day. Vegas sounds very interesting later this year, and I’m glad you’re taking the privilege/responsibility of running it. I’d say you are just the man for the job.

Reactions: lukasstrifeson