PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Found this very talented pipe maker on Instagram. Mr. Carl from Sweden sent me this last week and it has to be one of my favorite 20-30 minute smokers! Highly recommend this gentleman. His Instagram username is carl.pipes.sweden. This pipe is a rusticated cherrywood with a strait acrylic stem.
Cheers,

Jared
uc

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Probably not everyone's thing, but I love it. I have several similar pipes but from different makers. Mine include the MM/Dagner poker with acrylic stem, a Parker cherrywood shape briar, and a good big poker that is proportionately light weight by La Rocca. But this one has that really nice rusticated finish, the asymmetrical sitter feature, and the inclined rim with a smooth finish, very distinctive.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
This is the URL of the broken picture link above. Dunno how to fix Google hosted photos.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1tvddf9t4HP8ZWP5uvuv3je_ztsEyWJRq
If you Control or right click on the image, and then copy the photo's address, paste it into the IMG box on Reply, it'll show up.
EDIT: It showed up on reloading the page! Mysteries abound!

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Yeah, sorry about that. I had to figure out how to link a photo from my Google account.
Cheers,

Jared

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is it blast or rusticated? I don't see any grain lines, so I thought rusticated. (?)

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
For some reason, the photo link broke and I cant edit the original post. Here is a working image

uc

EDIT: the link generator I am using doesn't seem to be working. Sorry!

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Ok, that is weird, now the image in the first post and the image in the last post showed up....
Sorry for the duplicate stuff! Mods, feel free to clean it up if you can. I cannot on this end. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.