PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I have been here for a while but I just finally decided it was time to introduce myself.
I guess I kinda enjoy you guy's ;)
I am sorry if it was rude but I like to observe for a while before I get too involved with anyone or anything.
As I got more involved with the group, I think I like it here so here we go :)
Hello my name is Eric and I have a pipe and pipe tobacco addiction....as I think we all do HA!
I am a self employed business owner as my current employment and started my first company 25 years ago.
I spent 10 years in LE (city) and left in 99 to pursue one of my first companies that had been demanding more of my attention.
I met my wife in the police academy and we've been married now for 27 years.
I am thinking more and more every day of retirement and might do it pretty soon.

I currently reside in central Ohio and thank you all for your fellowship.
This is a picture of me with a couple of my friends from last week at a cigar lounge in Columbus.
I'm the young handsome guy on the left in the flat cap :col:
thumbnail (1).jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    109 KB · Views: 8

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Welcome from Sydney, Oz.

Great to have you on board.

I lurked for a couple of years and I'm pleased I was talked into signing up.

Most mornings I log in and scan the new posts before I start my work day. And most mornings I get a few belly laughs which gets in into a great mood to start the day.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I have been here for a while but I just finally decided it was time to introduce myself.
I am sorry if it was rude but I like to observe for a while before I get too involved with anyone or anything.
Hello my name is Eric and I have a pipe and pipe tobacco addiction....as I think we all do HA!
I am a self employed business owner as my current employment and started my first company 25 years ago.
I spent 10 years in LE (city) and left in 99 to pursue one of my first companies that had been demanding more of my attention.
I am thinking more and more every day of retirement and might do it pretty soon.

This is a picture of me with a couple of my friends from last week at a cigar lounge in Columbus.
View attachment 127263
Welcome from Virginia

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Howdy and welcome aboard from another bearded, flat cap wearing, pipe smoking, Ohioan.

I'm not too far north of you, on the far western edge of Medina County. Hopefully we can get together sometime.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and Ebarber

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015

View attachment 127263
6XwC.gif

Reactions: Ebarber and jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.