PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZeppelin

Might Stick Around
Mar 19, 2020
Hi all. I'm in Oklahoma. New to pipes and the forum. I used to smoke cigarettes many years ago. Just put them down one day and that was it. I remember my dad smoking a pipe when I was a kid, so I've been thinking about it off and on over the years.
I sought advice from a friend at work about what to start out with. About 4 hours later, I left his house with a really nice pipe and literally a duffel bag full of tobacco samples to try!
At the moment, I'm mostly interested in finding "that" tobacco rather than a certain pipe. I expect I'll be spending plenty of time here looking at opinions and reviews.
Thanks Pipes magazine for hosting.

RedZeppelin

Might Stick Around
Mar 19, 2020
Hiya 3rd guy. Thanks!
I did get quite a bit of smoke from my friend, but dang, finding a tobacco shop here so far has come up zip.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Big Welcome from Ontario, Canada! Looking forward to getting to know you, and hearing what blends you end up liking

RedZeppelin

Might Stick Around
Mar 19, 2020
In Edmond on 2nd St, just East of Bryant there is a cigar store I visited awhile back. Still had square tin Dunhill Flake on the shelf and I left a few. In the city I would think there are a few spots?
Whaddaya know. They're still there. 2nd Street Cigar Co. But their website shows a good selection of pipe tobacco. Sounds like a bike ride. Motorcycle, that is. Thanks for the pointer.

Reactions: indoeuro and 3rdguy
Status
Not open for further replies.