PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Just stopping buy to check out the site. I have been absent for a few years and just started smoking a pipe again. I had take up vaping for a few years but i think it has started to affect my lungs so back to pipes and cigars. so Hello and i hope all finds you well.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Five years between posts? You'd better slow down, buddy! You think all this server space is FREE? :nana:
Haha. Welcome back! Nice to meet you.
jay-roger.jpg

homeatsea

Mar 6, 2013
Funny, I just unboxed my pipes while I was sorting my belongings to move from an apartment to my first house. Been a few years myself. Looking to get back in to the hobby with renewed vigor. Found a couple of Dunhill Flake tins dated 2012 with the pipes too. Not a bad way to get started again. Glad to see the forums are still alive and well.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Charles, homeatsea, welcome back. Glad you've found your way back to pipes. The "hobby" is in some peril in its present known form, but right now the pipes and blends are available in plentiful variety at many price levels, accessible online, at least in some places. So take advantage of having gotten here while things are still opportune. Welcome back.

sittingbear

Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
Welcome back! Charles, are you still in Colorado? If so, there is a great pipe club in Denver that meets once a month called The League.

Status
Not open for further replies.