Check out Mario Pascucci & Vitaliano Posella!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
You don’t see any mention of these carvers, or rare.

At the end of last year I was on the hunt for Italian, the costs of Castello and Cavicchi were a little over my budget.

You can find more about Vitaliano Posella searching Google.

I looked around on LePipe.it, where I first discovered these carvers.

Last year I was also emailing Mimmo, where he mentioned in one of the emails that he knows Posella and gave him some nice praise, that made me think, ok, I’m buying one.

This my Pascucci Lovat.

49893626-F386-4793-B540-F75FDD3F6573.jpeg

A picture taken from the LePipe.it site.

B2DEF836-8690-4B7E-8AC2-A012E1C31F4D.jpeg

This is my Posella Bent Brandy.

B9A86E34-5A13-457D-A235-AEA921242B8E.jpeg

A picture taken from the LePipe.it site.

605EECAA-8ED0-481A-A244-CD4F283CC65D.jpeg

The Posella doesn’t look as short/stubby in person, here I am 4 months ago smoking it. Sorry don’t have one of me smoking the Pascucci.

8BD20495-D3E9-4084-9E67-79B8DB26D314.jpeg

You want some nice smoking Italian pipes, from a One Man Carver business, check them out, I’m extremely glad I did, these pipes look and smoke amazing, and we are not talking expensive either!

Aloha ?

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I've admired pipes by both carvers. This Canadian from Pascucci really has my eye. Who knows if it will be available when I am eventually ready to purchase. I certainly wouldn't begrudge someone for snatching it before then!

PA_P2_33_8.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I've admired pipes by both carvers. This Canadian from Pascucci really has my eye. Who knows if it will be available when I am eventually ready to purchase. I certainly wouldn't begrudge someone for snatching it before then!

PA_P2_33_8.jpg

I looked at that Canadian too, I actually thought to get it before... LOL ?

Contact Antonio at LePipe.it he’s really nice, maybe you can work something out to hold it a while.

I’ve been watching LePipe.it a lot, I’m subscribed to their newsletter after buying my pipes. Seems they get new Pascucci every few months.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
?I looked at that Canadian too, I actually thought to get it before... LOL ?

Contact Antonio at LePipe.it he’s really nice, maybe you can work something out to hold it a while.

I’ve been watching LePipe.it a lot, I’m subscribed to their newsletter after buying my pipes. Seems they get new Pascucci every few months.
Thanks for the suggestion to contact Antonio, but I'll just take my chances. It is the natural order of pipe purchasing for me. Sometimes budget, availability and desire all line up, and sometimes they don't. Whenever I admire a pipe, I figure there are bound to be others admiring it as well, and if everything lines up for them before it does for me, well, that's just how it goes. ?

I get the newsletter too, and always enjoy checking out the new pipes.

Love the stem on that lovat!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
After posting this, I am in a position to upgrade, which came suddenly unexpected.

I now have a second Pascucci Lovat that is slightly larger, unsmoked, I’ll be selling both.

I’ll be posting them today for sale.

893C2BC2-539C-4DAF-9638-36D2B1D8001A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I just put them both up for sale! :)

I wish I could afford to keep them, but if I want to buy more expensive pipes, I need to let them go, and they are nice!

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.