PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyrreb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2019
I’m sitting at a modest ~35lbs. I cellar deep the blends I love, and have 1-2 tins of a lot of variety to shake it up over time. I probably won’t go much more over this, just replace favorites once a year as I smoke through.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I’m not sure of the exact weight either but as of yesterday it is two condor plugs heavier... I have been allocated an old filing cabinet for storage, and when I open the drawers it falls over, so I think my cellar is full?!?... please dont point out the chilly bins strategically placed behind it to anyone though. Lol

But hey, even having just one unopened tin squirrelled away down under makes you somewhat of a legend in the local pipe smoking community

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Primarily I have just four blends. One that I've smoked most of my life, a second smoked by my father, a third a quiet and simple English blend, and fourth, another English blend just to round things off. I have some tins, but they are a huge variety and they don't go deep. They are for days when I want to spice it up. 12 lbs. is enough.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
With the wrong woman, it’s like tossin a hotdog down a hallway. But I digress...

I’ve got 21 and a half cans of Granger, which equates to one bowl per day, 365 days per year for 10 years.

Apparently, I need to step up my game. Counting the other tubs and tins I’m probably at or near 20 lbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.