PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

isaac

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
Is anyone else not able to access Cellar Labels? Ive been unable to log in for about a week now.

ron123

Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Never have used it but I had created an account and just checked it - yeah, seeing the same here:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woffice_get_request_method() in /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-content/themes/woffice/inc/classes/Woffice_Security.php:343 Stack trace: #0 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-content/themes/woffice/inc/classes/Woffice_Security.php(47): Woffice_Security->redirect_login_page() #1 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Woffice_Security->init_custom_login_actions('') #2 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-settings.php(578): do_action('init') #5 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/survingv/...') #6 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/survingv/...') #7 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-login.p in /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-content/themes/woffice/inc/classes/Woffice_Security.php on line 343

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
I went on there and found a few that were great and some not so great. I started creating my own but I gave up as I was spending too much time on them and it was affecting my freelance work time. Half of these I created from scratch.

View attachment 95198
Awesome work. I may have to upgrade some of my jars from the old Cellar Labels I downloaded. 8 out of 12, we have similar tastes.

isaac

Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
I had a friend who would create me labels, and i would publish them there. SOme of the artwork that people put up there she shakes her head at. I was saddened to tsee the Latakia Rolls LE was just a scan and crooked.

• Haha
Reactions: eljimmy