Cellar Labels

ron123

Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Never have used it but I had created an account and just checked it - yeah, seeing the same here:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woffice_get_request_method() in /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-content/themes/woffice/inc/classes/Woffice_Security.php:343 Stack trace: #0 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-content/themes/woffice/inc/classes/Woffice_Security.php(47): Woffice_Security->redirect_login_page() #1 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Woffice_Security->init_custom_login_actions('') #2 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-settings.php(578): do_action('init') #5 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/survingv/...') #6 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/survingv/...') #7 /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-login.p in /home/survingv/community.cellarlabels.com/wp-content/themes/woffice/inc/classes/Woffice_Security.php on line 343

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

Akousticplyr

Preferred Member
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
I went on there and found a few that were great and some not so great. I started creating my own but I gave up as I was spending too much time on them and it was affecting my freelance work time. Half of these I created from scratch.

View attachment 95198
Awesome work. I may have to upgrade some of my jars from the old Cellar Labels I downloaded. 8 out of 12, we have similar tastes.

isaacrn

Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
I had a friend who would create me labels, and i would publish them there. SOme of the artwork that people put up there she shakes her head at. I was saddened to tsee the Latakia Rolls LE was just a scan and crooked.

• Haha
Reactions: eljimmy