PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Went for a walk earlier today at about 4am and smoked a bowl of CD Blend in my Sav. Weather isn't nearly as hot as it has been was probably 85, been closer to 90-95 at that time. Humidity was still above 80%, but had a really light breeze, here in Qatar.
The walk was pretty enjoyable, and I'm hoping the weather stays like this since its getting close to fall. Or what fall would be back over the pond. Does anyone else enjoy a good walk while smoking their pipe?

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Yes every night after dinner with the dog. I live across the street from a municipal owned lake that is used for fishing, they stock it. Plenty of trails abound then double back around and chat with the neighbors who are outside. I'm going to miss the conversation once the colder weather sits in. Hey that's what the forums are for! :clap:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I enjoy walking the dog in the fall/winter while smoking a bowl. I also enjoy smoking while fishing in the fall. In a boat or walking the shore.p

jeepnewbie

Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Ah thats something I haven't done buster. Smoke while out on the boat, hopefully its not too cold when I get back to do that. Sounds like a wonderful day.

alex87

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2012
I go for a walk around the neighborhood with my son before supper with a pipe. Failing that I'll take my pipe with me when I walk the dog.I'd love to have a sit after supper but that's reserved time for the wife and I after the little guy goes to bed.

tinkertank

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2014
I took a slow bike ride the other day, across town. made it to my favorite coffee shop, had a nice Moroccan espresso, and then went to the library.

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
I had a nice leisurely stroll along the beach on Saturday, salt air and a bowl of Balkan Delight went very well together. I also enjoy a smoke while walking the dog, she's getting old now, so her sedate pace matches my smoking cadence.

Status
Not open for further replies.