PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
CAQ is a serous Castello collector, obviously. I personally don't care for the Perla Nera / black finishes but to each her own. Although I dig your red ones, CAQ! And your Calico--well, we have three, and your's is every bit as pretty as our cutest one! I thought we had the corner on cute Calicos!! LOL. Where's Hoosierpipeguy--I wanna see your kitty--c'mone guy!!!! @hoosierpipeguy
kindly
mike
ps--i wanna see you smoking with a beard (fake LOL!) and some funky hat or cap (cowboy, straw, fedora, knit, etc) so all these posts here look alike! Isn't conformity the norm?? LOL-m

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CAQ is a serous Castello collector, obviously. I personally don't care for the Perla Nera / black finishes but to each her own. Although I dig your red ones, CAQ! And your Calico--well, we have three, and your's is every bit as pretty as our cutest one! I thought we had the corner on cute Calicos!! LOL. Where's Hoosierpipeguy--I wanna see your kitty--c'mone guy!!!! @hoosierpipeguy
kindly
mike
ps--i wanna see you smoking with a beard (fake LOL!) and some funky hat or cap (cowboy, straw, fedora, knit, etc) so all these posts here look alike! Isn't conformity the norm?? LOL-m
???? Ohh boyy.... Ok next time I'll show my beard and mustache ???

Reactions: pappymac

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I don't much care for the Perla Neras line from Castello. The few of them I have smoked people watching figure I stole the pipe. I just look terrible smoking something so elegant. On the Queen they look marvelous.