PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I'm a little late on this but the Carvers Helping Carvers Raffle is going on now. We have six separate raffles for a pipe from such Carvers as Scottie Piersel, Clark Layton, Todd Bannerd, Eric Klotz, Michael Addis and Manny Atilano. All the proceeds of this raffle go toward paying the winners of the KC Pipe Show Carving Contest. The cost of the tickets is $5 a piece or $20 for 5 tickets. The winners will be announced July 18, 2018 at the KC Club meeting at or about 8PM. You do not have to be present to win. There will be six drawings and the winners will each get one pipe of our choosing. To enter the raffle go to Carvershelpingcarvers.com. The winners will be announced on the GKCPC and Scottie Piersel Social Media Accounts.
The pipes are:
scottie-piersel.jpeg

http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/2631/scottie-piersel.jpeg]
clark-layton-150x112.jpg

.jpeg-600x450.jpg

eric-klotz-150x112.jpg

michael-addis-150x112.jpg

manny-atilano.jpeg

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Possibly win a new high quality pipe for five bucks. :D
And if your name isn't drawn, the five bucks goes to the winners of the KC Carving Contest in September. :D
Meaning, you can't lose. (#1 is a tactical win; #2 is a strategic win)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Back to the top with this. :D
The carving contest in September that this raffle supports is Big Medicine with a lot of pipe makers. This will be its ninth year.
Please support it---the bigger the prize pot, the harder the entrants will work on their entries. (It's science!) :lol: Plus, you might win a pipe!
I've seen and handled these. They're nice. NOT "extras".
Muchacho gracioso, hombres. 8)

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Happy to buy a ticket. Though I win draws rarely and therefore have a standard aversion to games of chance, I think this goes toward a good concept! But I can HOPE.... (with R714344127)!
Those pipes rock!

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Final two day, Guys! Go to carvershelpingcarvers.com to get you tickets.
Remember how this raffle works. We will select a pipe and then draw a ticket. That's the winner of the pipe. The winning ticket is then removed from the drawing and we repeat until done. Scottie Piersel will be announcing the winners on social media. On FB she will be offering video of each drawing as they happen.

scotties22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Just a few hours left to purchase tickets! All sales will cease today at 3pm Central time. The drawing will be held this evening at the GKCPC meeting. Tune into my social media accounts to see the winners announced live. I'll post the winners here as soon as I can.
Good Luck Everyone!

scotties22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2012
Kansas City, MO
AND THE WINNERS ARE:
Joshua Golden- Michael Addis Dublin
David Jacobson- Todd Bannard Bent Billiard
Larry Humphrey- Scottie Piersel Egg
Riccardo Santia- Emmanuel Atilano Billiard
Andy Brown- Eric Klodt Bamboo Pipe
James Evans- Clark Layton Sloth Poker
Thank you all for your support! We raised $1630 for the GKCPC Carvers Contest! That means that each of the 7 winning carvers will start with $243 in prize money! Stay tuned...it's almost time to start purchasing GKCPC Carvers Raffle Tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.