PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
C0FFD304-292C-47C3-8890-F30394311E44-38881-0000433DA57D40A0_zps2cef406b.jpg
Bill/4dotsaseni sent me tea, coffee,tobbaco, what a nice thing, Bill is salt of the earth. Good man, True Patriot. I am humbled by this .

Jan 8, 2013
Very nice :) 4Dot. Enjoy the heck out of it Bradley :) Good thing he labeled the tea "not tobacco" I would have tried smoking it. lol

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Wife's words to me when she came back from shopping. It's a good thing Bill put that note on the tea, because as senile as you are you would have broke some off and tried to smoke it. That young people are words of a happy marriage. LOL

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
That is a great gift Bradley congrats on it, and speaking of I haven't seen 4dot around here in a while, am I just missing his posts?

~Ron

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
OK, I'll fess up -- I did actually try smoking some tea once. It was Lapsang Souchong, a very smoky blend, and, since I like Latakia, I thought I might like the Lapsang.
Gentlemen/Ladies, do NOT attempt to smoke tea in a pipe - not unless you enjoy inhaling burning (mouldy) leaves and stinking up your smoking area. Clearly, tea is for drinking & tobacco for smoking. Lesson learned.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
4dot, you are a great guy. So are you Brad! It's a good thing he didn't swap labels as a practical joke. Kudos to all involved.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
What a fine gesture by 4dot.

It's a good thing Bill put that note on the tea, because as senile as you are you would have broke some off and tried to smoke it. That young people are words of a happy marriage. LOL
lol - that's a happy marriage!
Gentlemen/Ladies, do NOT attempt to smoke tea in a pipe - not unless you enjoy inhaling burning (mouldy) leaves and stinking up your smoking area. Clearly, tea is for drinking & tobacco for smoking. Lesson learned.
Good to know. My brother in law has asked me if I've ever tried it and was curious if it would work - now I know!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Where are you getting Dominican Glory in bulk? That's one of my favorite blends. If you haven't tried that yet Cajun, that is some amazing Va, probably my favorite yet. Button Bay is one strong English blend.

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
Andrew, I didn't get it in bulk __ the can was collapsing, so I repackaged it.

Status
Not open for further replies.