PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wayoutwest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2016
KY
Being alone in your vehicle seemingly provides a great place to smoke. Insulated from the judgmental eyes of the public, all the tunes and audio entertainment you could want but there is the problem of lingering smoke...Besides rolling down the windows, is there anything I can do to limit the stale smell of pipe smoke? Do ya'll have any air fresheners, sprays, or products that you would recommend to deal with this? Thanks in advance.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
The Ozium is about as good as anything. If you smoke much pipe or cigars in your car, the smoke seeps into the seats, carpet and floor mats. You may make it smell better but you're not getting rid of the smell short of a serious ozone treatment. Even then, if you've smoked a lot in your car (as I do), it's not going to do it 100%.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Being alone in your vehicle seemingly provides a great place to smoke. Insulated from the judgmental eyes of the public, all the tunes and audio entertainment you could want but there is the problem of lingering smoke...Besides rolling down the windows, is there anything I can do to limit the stale smell of pipe smoke? Do ya'll have any air fresheners, sprays, or products that you would recommend to deal with this? Thanks in advance.
I would recommend you don't smoke in your vehicle is how I deal with it. Whenever I trade in one of my trucks, which is about once every 2 years, I always get top dollar and one thing I always get a premium on is that I didn't smoke in my truck.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I look at my truck as a tool. I bought it to use and enjoy. I don't buy a chainsaw with the thought of resale down the road. I also don't sell my trucks until they are worn out so smell is least of issues. My current 2014 Chevy has over 200,000 miles. I won't short the pleasure now for a possible benefit in the future that I may not live to see. Besides, the green new deal keeps telling me gas/diesel trucks will be outlawed and I won't be able to sell it anyway. I say, smoke'em if you have'em.