PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Now here's an interesting problem: I've got probably a good six to ten ounces of Captain Black Gold left since I discovered other, more enticing blends. CB has a tendency for tongue bite. What can I do with the Captain Black to make it more smokable, short of throwing it out? I hate to be wasteful.

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
Like bigboi said, mix it with some burley or maybe some stoved virginia.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I was rather expecting that suggestion about the CH. Given what I've heard about Half and Half, I'll err on the side of caution and use the Carter Hall, which I have in supply anyway. Thanks, as always, gentlemen.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Quote: "since I discovered other, more enticing blends"
What a funny guy, a regular comedian!
Next you'll ask what to do with your 1967 Corvette, now that you discovered the Prius.
Funny guy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Captain Black has black Cavendish, but might be bolstered by some more, like Altadis B-20, but

only if you have it on hand. If you don't have CH on hand, it might be worth a try.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I guess I missed a joke earlier above; did I say something wrong? I'm not too good with subtle humor.

As for cars, I owned a used 95 Chevy Blazer for nearly twenty years to get me through Detroit's uncleared streets during the winter months; but then the vehicle was close to giving up the ghost, and as a caregiver for my mother, who often needs transport to shop and see doctors, I was compelled to buy a new reliable vehicle; I got a 2013 Dodge Dart.

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
No, you did not say anything wrong. Yes, you missed a little joke between a couple of members. Not to worry.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I had some White and Gold leftovers before, I just mixed them together. The Captain ain't bad, but the range of flavors I don't believe are vast amongst the product line.

Status
Not open for further replies.