Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Capstan is one of those legendary tobaccos that's been talked about for years. It made a big splash last year when it returned to the U.S. market after an 18-year hiatus. Capstan's origins date back to the late-1800s. It has over a 100-year history, being produced by several different production houses. Last year, The Mac Baren Tobacco Company took over for the re-introduction to the American marketplace. Here is our review of the latest incarnation of Capstan Yellow Flake. If you like Virginia tobaccos, you have to read this.
Check it out -

Hunting for Gold with Capstan

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Another good read.
Romeowood - didn't know you were a gamer! Smoking and playing an RPG is the best. We've actually included HP loses if you go too long without smoking :D

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I started smoking a pipe while reading The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit and playing D&D. It just seemed like the right thing. As we got older you had to drink beer or wine out of a wooden goblet.
Great review Romeowood, that brought me back a few years.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo Ro - another simply wonderful writeup. I enjoy this great blend for a first bowl in the morning, as it sets up my palate for the day. But it can easily be an all day blend. Any opinions on how the ready rubbed versions compare?
hp

les

mrdenmark

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
I really like the way this review was written, I could almost see the other D&D players in front of me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.