PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

turbomunkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2021
Chicago, IL
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Due to my busy schedule and the fact its icey cold here in Chicago, I dont get many opportunities to smoke. Its too cold and im too tired to go get dressed and sit out in the garage. Are there any major effects that could occur to the room from smoking in it once? Is my brother going to smell it upstairs and come down and kick my A**?

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
All I can say is some years ago I asked for a smoking room in a hotel, lit up a cigar (expensive Habano) and regretted it for the rest of my stay ! I know that pipe smoke is generally not as bad as stale cigar stench, but it depends on the blend. A Latakia/Balkan blend will get into all the soft furnishings and linger

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
If you smoked in my house without asking, I'd kick your ass twice.
OK--just stop it! Now I'm laughing OUT LOUD--I read through each post, first--sorry for the dilemma this guy's in--then it started getting a bit funny and I grinned--AND NOW I'M BUSTING OUT LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

Wife and I are sitting watching a movie that's not very funny but kind of compelling--

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (film) and NOW I'M BUSTING OUT LAUGHING!!​

thanks for the chuckles LOL

(the funniest part to me is how the whole thing builds to this entry! the rest are fun too. Seriously, i also think your brother will smell it)

mike

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Due to my busy schedule and the fact its icey cold here in Chicago, I dont get many opportunities to smoke. Its too cold and im too tired to go get dressed and sit out in the garage. Are there any major effects that could occur to the room from smoking in it once? Is my brother going to smell it upstairs and come down and kick my A**?
My son contemplated the same idea once when he took bong hits in his room...yes, I came upstairs and kicked his ass then smashed his bong--so I wouldn't do it if I were you.