Can 2 Way Moisture Bags Make Cigars Soggy?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
In my work bag I keep a tin of R&J Cigarillos in a two way moisture bag that SPC uses to ship cigars. Today I went to smoke one on my drive home and they were all soggy with water in the bag. My locker room isn’t to hot or humid either. I don’t think that much water could be in the bags moisture element and the bag seemed sealed. Does anyone here thinks it’s possible for this to be natural?
I’m thinking I have a petty jealous co-worker that needs to be dealt with.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Back in the days of slick hair dos, working at a carbon black plant, we had a good shower room and lockers, someone kept useing our hair oil, we didnt lock our lockers, my buddy put hair remover in a Vitialis hair oil bottle, About a week and a half we had our their, big patches of hair were falling out on older man, he said it was nerves, my buddy told him, Yea you got nerve to steal our ?.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Yeah some guys get jealous that they didn’t get the promotion but they don’t wanna do work.

@cosmicfolklore I can’t say I smelt or tried them, if you would have I wouldn’t judge you… well maybe just a little lmao.

@tbradsim1 in the first commercial building I worked in we had a fridge raider stealing lunches and we knew it had to be a porter so we all loaded our lunches with ex-lax then locked the porters bathroom and slapped an out of service sign on it. We had that thief dancing in the hallway with beads of sweat pouring down his forehead lol. Good times hahahaha

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Yeah some guys get jealous that they didn’t get the promotion but they don’t wanna do work.

@cosmicfolklore I can’t say I smelt or tried them, if you would have I wouldn’t judge you… well maybe just a little lmao.

@tbradsim1 in the first commercial building I worked in we had a fridge raider stealing lunches and we knew it had to be a porter so we all loaded our lunches with ex-lax then locked the porters bathroom and slapped an out of service sign on it. We had that thief dancing in the hallway with beads of sweat pouring down his forehead lol. Good times hahahaha
those guys should get a job in the last office I worked in. Promotions came from being friends with the boss, if you did the work you didn't have enough time to pal around with them.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
No way the storage or humidification device caused that. They're designed to maintain the humidity for a short period, they can't hold that much moisture. Look elsewhere.