PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I never had much luck with P&C. They were always losing my orders. Last time there was a C&D red flake with perique drop I ordered 40 tins after everyone else was out of stock. They lost the order. I was heartbroken. That's my absolute favorite tobacco. They refunded me but it was still gone. If someone orders some and gets it let me know maybe Ill give them another shot in the future but I still think they are kinda hit and miss these days.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
I never had much luck with P&C. They were always losing my orders. Last time there was a C&D red flake with perique drop I ordered 40 tins after everyone else was out of stock. They lost the order. I was heartbroken. That's my absolute favorite tobacco. They refunded me but it was still gone. If someone orders some and gets it let me know maybe Ill give them another shot in the future but I still think they are kinda hit and miss these days.
I don't order from them a lot; this will only be my fifth order with them, but there have been no issues on the previous four. Fingers crossed!