PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Danilo

Lurker
Mar 2, 2021
Hi all, hope you´re well.
I came across an online bid with this Butz Choquin and I received the picture below. Seller told that´s all he have about it and I wonder if someone can help me with it, because I cannot find the model, despite have some numbers on the picture.
Any ideas?
Appreciate.

Attachments

• Butz Choquin Unknown.png
    Butz Choquin Unknown.png
    576 KB · Views: 23

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
No idea. However BC are really good quality affordable pipes. This one looks nice. No harm in pulling the trigger if the price agrees with you.

Reactions: BROBS and Danilo

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My BC's aren't quite that snazzy, but they are well made, artfully designed, durable, and good smokers. If the price is right, you will likely do okay.

Reactions: Danilo

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
It is a nice looking pipe. If you like it, buy it.
Does not knowing the model or who carved it make it a deal breaker ?
That sort of information is only important if it is a rare, very old collectible item or you are a BC collector

Danilo

Lurker
Mar 2, 2021
My BC's aren't quite that snazzy, but they are well made, artfully designed, durable, and good smokers. If the price is right, you will likely do okay.
Sure, but I wonder if this is a line model or "fake", because I could not find mode information about it.

Reactions: ofafeather

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Hi all, hope you´re well.
I came across an online bid with this Butz Choquin and I received the picture below. Seller told that´s all he have about it and I wonder if someone can help me with it, because I cannot find the model, despite have some numbers on the picture.
Any ideas?
Appreciate.
The seller can’t provide a pic of the side with the nomenclature? What damage are they hiding?

Danilo

Lurker
Mar 2, 2021
The seller can’t provide a pic of the side with the nomenclature? What damage are they hiding?
Well, this is an auction but auctioneer said those are only pictures received from "seller"
There is a savinelli too, look very usage.