PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ontario

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 22, 2011
Kemptville,Ontario,Canada
I have tried the MrB's made by Brighams up here in Canada and the Altadis made in the States and enjoyed them both.Any of you Folks tried other Buttered Rum mixtures you enjoyed?Or didn't enjoy.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
My local b&m has a buttered rum that isnt bad, I still prefer lifesavors buttered rum over the tobacco

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
+1 on the lifesavers buttered rum. I haven't tasted one yet that was close enough to be concidered buttered rum by name. Of course I have only had 3 differnt ones but none of them tasted right.

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
I'm currently working through the last few ounces of a blend from Jenuwine's of Detroit. I don't think (as far as I know) that it's available outside the Motor City but....dang it's tasty and it leaves a nice room note.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
I bought a blend called Butter rum falls in Estes Park CO. One of my favorite Aeros!

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
I am a fan of the altadis buttered rum myself. I currently have a few ounces of it. I havent tried any of the others though.

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
4noggins.com has a blend called "Three Blind Moose" and altho it is not specifically called buttered rum, it has that butterscotch flavor......I really like it and would recommend!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I think Iwan Reiss Buttered Rum is superb. I think Altadia makes it, not entirely sure.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
ya my only B&M within a 100 sq mile radius has many Mr. B blends. I tried the Buttered Rum bout a month ago. I found it made my mouth very dry but flavour was good. I tried several other of their blends and were all good

Status
Not open for further replies.