PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I picked up 2...Been waiting a year for that to show up!
http://www.iwanries.com/Butera-Pelican-Limit-1-Per-Customer-P921C127.cfm.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Ash, i could've guessed you hated the stuff. What is it with fellow forum members helping out in finding blends and others posting that said blend is overrated? I don't get it.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Now c'mon guys. I just checked and it's all gone. I've been waiting forever to try Pelican and each of you go and get the max amount of a tin and don't leave one for me. I think I'll be taking a break now. You guys need to think of your fellow pipe smokers. Someone should have sent me a PM about this. :evil: :) :rofl: (Emoticons Added For Effect)

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I could have posted on the Forum first and THEN ordered my 2 tins...and I thought about it...and decided to be a greedy pig and get mine while I could....:)

M

I was totally gonna send you an email, but then I remembered I wanted two tins and neener neener
I just looked again to make sure it was all gone and saw the two tin limit. I thought I saw it was a one tin limited at first glance? You could have only bought one, but instead bought two? Don't talk to me! :x :roll: (Emoticons Added For Effect)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Hey, my family is from snobistan and I take great offense at your flippant remarks.
It's been at two vendors already today.
Interesting, but I'm FAR too lazy these days to keep the proverbial eye out. I'm afraid my two tins will have to last :(

M

The ironic part is that I had just picked up a couple tins of Tilbury, another one I've not tried, right before spying this post. It's good to hear from Ash that's it's overrated. I figured it probably was, since almost everything is, except for the re-release of Balkan Sobranie of course. (More Emoticons Added For Effect) :lol: :wink: 8)

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Nate, my response is tongue in cheek because it has happened so much. I don't understand it, so I openly mock it. But I did give my tin of Pelican away..... in a baggie, because the tin art is cool.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Ash, in that case it was a good post. It happens all the time... even when pointed out first it devolves into a discussion on its status instead of its presence.

Oct 7, 2016
It used to be really good. I will be very intrigued to see how it tastes after not having any for at least 16 years. That means there might be one tin that could be trade bait.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I've ordered from these guys before, but can't remember what. Regardless, they shipped within an hour of placing my order and I gotta say, I Love not having to enter my credit card info! My order arrives tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.