PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
I have been on the hunt for a bulldog to add to my collection. It seems like something I have been after forever, and not found just the right 1, at the right price point. I finally found a 1 that was worth it to me to buy brand new. The Nording Valhalla spigot sandblast ticked all the boxes for me, and happened to be on sale when I came across it. A fine, handmade selection with all the esteemed status that is required for proper time spent arranging flamingos in the spring...I am sure it will get plenty of smokes on other occasions, but obviously this is a key role I needed to fill. 0423211834.jpg

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
screenshot18241.jpg

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
I rarely see great straight bulldogs (like yours, it's awesome). Most of them are too chunky and unelegant for my taste.

What I would go for is the Savinelli 509 shape. This is a perfect straight Bulldog for me.

Unfortunately it is no longer produced and almost never shows up on the Estate market. Recently I missed one on eBay:

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
I rarely see great straight bulldogs (like yours, it's awesome). Most of them are too chunky and unelegant for my taste.

What I would go for is the Savinelli 509 shape. This is a perfect straight Bulldog for me.

Unfortunately it is no longer produced and almost never shows up on the Estate market. Recently I missed one on eBay:

Thank you, and good luck in your search for the Sav. 509. I got this 1 from SP online...looks like they have 1 more of this sandblasted 351 shape in stock if you are looking for something nice to hold you over.

Reactions: Duke of Erinmore