PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Damn Cyndi!!! I was soooo close to deciphering what it said on your t-shirt in the old avatar!!! :lol:

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Great signature! I actually just saw Anberlin in concert this past week when they opened for Switchfoot. Amazing concert. Sorry to thread jack for a minute. :)

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
It says Mad Ninja Skills, I have them. I have a friend who claims that ninjas in training must wear hot pink because if they can hide while wearing that they can hide in anything. ;)
And totally jealous about the Anberlin and Switchfoot show! Both are excellent live performers and I hope they did some acoustic pieces.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
You're seeing my old forum avatar. I'm guessing if you clear your cache you'll see the new one. It's the one of me smoking the SMS meer bastard, wide eyed with shock at the sudden camera flash. I'm sure you've seen it before.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
wide eyed with shock at the sudden camera flash
I thought it was just the pipe in your mouth.
P.S. Sorry cyndi I had to. :rofl:

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I see the new one... and I must say as well that it was frustrating me not being able to read what the shirt said in your other avatar. Thanks for the clarification... my mind is now at ease.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Yup... I taught him every thing I know.... then he fell asleep.
sleep.gif

Fortunately; he knows a lot more than I do. :D

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Subject line should be Cyndi's new avatar.... If you really wanted attention, lol. But I like the irony...

francois1

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2011
cyndi yep you make a good laugh you dont stand back you give it as good as it comes

david

Status
Not open for further replies.