PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Told ya so.?

He won awards for his blasting technique.?

I figured you knew what you were talking about and when I saw how obsessively you bought them, I needed to put one in my hands to formulate my own opinion.

It’s like smoking art.

No, wait. I mean it sucks and it’s hefty in the palm, is drilled sideways, draws poorly, and the blast is not unlike a pipe I bought that was made by Helen Keller. Everyone steer clear of this trash.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
A pity you never get to commission one. He was a lot of fun to work with and just a real down to earth guy. He would have talked your ear off about the pipe he was working on for you and anything else that popped into his head. He just loved people.?
Bruce was a great guy and one of the nicest people you could meet. Once you spent time with him (and smoked a bowl with him) you felt like you just met a new best friend. RIP.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
He was a true artist that's for sure. Hard to find better construction and drilling, and I can't think of anyone's sanblasting that I would prefer aesthetically over his. Truly amazing pipes, and a tremendous loss for the world of artisan pipe making. Congrats on your acquisition of one, they are truly special pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.