PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Hey man - I just logged into eBay and there was a big banner on there saying they have 60% off Adidas stuff right now. To be fair, it’s a Mother’s Day sale, so it’s likely only stuff for older women. However, I don’t think that’d exclude crushed velvet track suits, so you’re probably still golden. Better strike while the iron’s hot!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Hey man - I just logged into eBay and there was a big banner on there saying they have 60% off Adidas stuff right now. To be fair, it’s a Mother’s Day sale, so it’s likely only stuff for older women. However, I don’t think that’d exclude crushed velvet track suits, so you’re probably still golden. Better strike while the iron’s hot!
To think in 2021 they could be so sexist to have a “Mother’s Day sale” and exclude over half their market.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
crushed velvet track suits..........................rotfpuffy

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
9bXx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.