PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
This just landed in my in-box so I thought I would post it here just so everyone got the message!

Due to our expanded growth and more opportunities to go fishing!, We are moving Labor Day Weekend and will be set up in our new shop in Ellijay, Georgia on September 8th. With our move we will be expanding our services to include Pipe tobacco and Cigars. We will also be updating our website to reflect our new products. I will email specials from time to time with updates to our products. Now don't worry about your packages. Any shipments that make it here after the move will be forwarded to our new address, so we will receive them. All of our shipments get mailed to the local UPS store so they are safe and sound once they arrive. All packages are signed for and kept safe until I pick them up. We have been doing this for over 8 years and "knock on wood" we have not lost a package yet!! Any packages mailed after Aug 25th should be mailed to the new address.
Briarville, Inc. has once again moved our shop. Our new mailing address is:

Briarville, Inc.
96 Craig Street STE 112 Box 336
Ellijay, GA 30540
615-957-7582

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
He sounds pretty cheerful about moving. Ugh, I hate moving. I want to be in the new place, but getting there, and more important getting unpacked and settled takes forever, if it ever completely happens at all. But that's the spirit. Onward to the new frontiers.

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian